They say live healthily, then you will live longer. Everyone does want to live longer. For us to achieve a certain age, we must start to make a few changes in our lifestyles that can help us live longer. Thus, the reason why you should read on an ultimate guide on how to get a healthier life. With so many options out there, it is always wise to pick the right ones for you. Have you ever wonder what best-infrared light therapy products that will help in boosting up your health? This article is about the best light therapy device reviews for a healthier life.
With each of the comparison of the top light therapy devices, you will be able to treat your skin problems and any pain in your body. So this ultimate guide will help you to decide on which light therapy home device is perfect you.
|Picture||Device Name||Shipping weight||Best Price|
|Moxibustion + Aromatherapy Han-Moxa™ Red LED Light Device||3.4 pounds|
|Aurora LightPad Max||3.4 pounds|
|Philips HF3418 Energy Up White Light Therapy Device||5.07 pounds|
|Full Body LED Red Light Therapy by Joovv||19 pounds|
|EASYBEAUTY PDT LED 4-in-1 Photon LED Light Therapy Electric Face Massager||6.5 pounds|
|Northern Light Technology Flamingo Floor Lamp||12.8 pounds|
|Bright Light Therapy Box – Alaska Northern Lights||11.9 pounds|
Start Living a Healthy Lifestyle
Each individual has different habits when it comes living their lives. But a study found out that there are four bad behaviors that people tend to adopt. They are not eating enough vegetables and fruits, not exercising, drinking too much of alcohol and smoking. All of these can affect you so much and age you by as many as 12 years. So, how do you maintain or start living a healthy lifestyle?
It is very important for us to get enough of Vitamin D. It helps in strengthening bones and boosting mood. Get out of the building at least once each day. Go take a good, quick walk where sunlight is also easily accessible. This will actually lower the stress. 10-minutes’ walk a day is all that you need.
Cut down on a cup of coffee. Go for a glass of green tea. Whether you drink it hot or cold, green tea is known to have all the powerful anti-oxidants. They help in protecting the cells in our bodies against damage. Other than that, green tea is also known to help in burning the fat. Aim to drink it after meals at least three cups a day.
Your body would need at least 200 grams of salmon each day. However, we probably can’t really eat as much. Each fresh, oily fish is packed with powerful omega-3 fats and it is advised for us to get the satisfactory amount per day. You should start taking a couple capsules of fish oil each day. Consuming fish oil has numerous health benefits such as improving the health of skin cells, reduced inflammation, and reduced blood pressure.
It is very important for you to keep track of your weight data. This way you know and realize when you are starting to gain or even lose some weight. Hop on the scales at least once a month. This way, you know when you should make changes to your diet when you realize it starts to increase.
Half a plate of vegetables is what you need every day. Start a habit of drinking vegetable juice every day. You can also add chopped capsicum, celery and carrots in your lunch. Therefore, even if you miss out on some nights, you already include some vegetables during the day.
Do you suffer from neck stiff? Or, do you have muscle cramps every now and then? Well, you cannot ignore any body pain. A pain in your body parts is an indication that something is wrong with your health. You should pay attention to it.
- Moxibustion + Aromatherapy Han-Moxa™ Red LED Light Device is considered as one of the best red light therapy devices that will help to relieve pain.
If you suffer from Hypertension, Gastrointestinal weaknesses, gynecological inflammation, neck fatigue and pain, rheumatism and joint pain, headaches and insomnia, diarrhea, constipation or any other body pains, this light therapy home device will help in enhancing your immunity. Some of the ingredients include the 3-years-old dried Wormwood and 15 precious TCM powder which contain Panax pseudo-ginseng, Changbai Mountain wild ginseng, dried tangerine peel, Dalgergia odorifera, etc. In order for this device to work, it is recommended for you to use it between 60 to 90 minutes a day.
Monitor Your Mood
We understand that mood can change due to certain reasons. Things like work and study stress, hormonal changes especially for women who go through their period or pregnancies, or even seasonal swings. It is always better for you to jot it down whenever you start to realize that your mood is changing. And not everyone will be happy 24/7. But by keeping the track of your own mood changes will help in maintaining a healthier life.
Step 1: Create a Mood Diary
You can do this by writing it down in a journal or on your phone. Keeping track of any changes in mood will help you to understand your own body.
Step 2: Exercise Your Body
If you feel that the stress is too much and it’s taking a toll on you, go out and sweat it out. You can go out for a jog, run, hike, walk, ride a bike, or go to the gym. Exercise will make your brain releases fun chemicals like dopamine, endorphins, and serotonin.
Step 3: Pamper Yourself
There are so many ways on how you can pamper yourself. One of them is by going to the spa or having a healing massage. If this is too much for you and you’re looking for something you can do at home, you can consider getting some of the best inexpensive light therapy devices. These devices will help in repairing your body and even boost up your energy. We have 2 favorite mood booster devices below:
Aurora LightPad Max
This therapy box comes with 10,000 LUX bright LED light. If you constantly suffer constantly from winter blues, Aurora LightPad Max will help in increasing your mood and energy. It has a sleek and modern design that is built to last. With 3 levels of brightness, you can also fully adjust the stand at different angles.
Philips HF3418 Energy Up White Light Therapy Device
This 10,000 LUX concentration UP LED lamp was designed in order to boost energy. It will adjust circadian rhythms and assist in relieving the winter blues. If you tend to suffer from seasonal mood swings, this is definitely your device. It is equipped with the natural power of daylight which will improve the mood levels. All you need is 20 to 30 minutes per day. It helps you in staying active, energized and alert.
Make Small Changes That Improve Better Health
It doesn’t have to be a drastic change. You can start slowly by focusing on the things that you have been neglecting for so long. Some of the best small changes you can do to ensure healthier lifestyle includes:
- Ordering Groceries Online. Who would have thought, right? But have you ever wondered why you tend to end up buying unnecessary kinds of stuff whenever you’re at the supermarket? That’s because you’re making impulse purchases! We can’t resist that “Buy One, Get One Free” boxes of cookies. The marketing always works out. We would always end up spending more money on unhealthy items.
- Practice Deep Breathing. This is one of the best tools to manage stress. On some days, we suffer a higher level of stress. If you experience this, all you have to do is take a deep breath while counting one to five. Then, hold it for 5 seconds before releasing it in the count of five. This will instantly calm you down. It will also help to keep you focused. You can do this every day and anywhere. All you need is three minutes break from whatever you are doing.
- Drink Water in The Morning. We tend to skip a glass of water and go straight for a cup of coffee. Of course, caffeine will give you that instant boost in the energy. It will wake you up immediately. But physically, it won’t help promote a healthier life. Drink a glass of warm water in the morning as soon as you get up. Why warm water? Well, warm water is good for your digestive system. It helps in cleaning up the toxins and preparing it for whatever you may consume next.
- Establish Better Sleep Schedule. If you suffer from insomnia, the best way to treat this is by creating a better sleep schedule. But do not stop on the second day. You have to keep this going every single day. This way your body will pick up on the schedule and you will go to bed and wake up at the same time every day. Before you go to bed at night, make your bedroom darker at least one hour before sleeping. Play some soothing music and sprinkle your bed with some lavender mist spray. Better sleep schedule will help improving mood swings.
- Wash Your Hands Frequently. Oh, so many people tend to forget how important washing hands is. If you want to live a healthier life, you better start disciplining yourself at washing your hands after doing something. Make sure everywhere you go, you pack hand sanitizer with you too.
These are easy and simple steps that will help in improving your health. If you follow each of them, you will have a better chance at having illness-free days.
Treat Your Body Pains with Best Infrared Light Therapy Products
It is very important for you to listen to your body. Our last tip would be to get yourself an infrared light therapy device that works for you. Of course, taking medicines sound easier whenever you get sick, but constantly treating and protecting yourself does sound better. Our top 4 favorite best light therapy devices for pain relief are:
1. Full Body LED Red Light Therapy by Joovv
Oh, you don’t need to hold it. Save your energy. All you need to do is hang this device behind your door and stand or sit in front of it for at least 10-15 minutes every day. It is built and design with 120-degree lenses that will treat your whole body. This latest LED technology in Joovv Light Therapy Device delivers over 1 Joule of red light per minute at 660nm. Definitely worth a try!
2. EASYBEAUTY PDT LED 4-in-1 Photon LED Light Therapy Electric Face Massager
It is portable, wireless and rechargeable. Use the blue light therapy for every 20 minutes every day after your shower and you will start to see the difference on your skin. You don’t need a trip to the spa just to pamper yourself. With this light therapy device, you can create your own spa at home.
3. Northern Light Technology Flamingo Floor Lamp
Offering 10,000 LUX of diffuse light at a distance of up to 12 inches, this floor lamp is definitely a must-have for those who are looking for maximum comfort. It has full spectrum lighting with no hum and flicker. It will illuminate the entire area and even elevate the space. You can place it in your office, in the waiting area or anywhere that is convenient for you. For those who enjoy photography, knitting, and reading, the Northern Light Technology Flamingo Floor Lamp is a perfect light therapy lamp for you.
4. Bright Light Therapy Box – Alaska Northern Lights
This is probably one of the best light therapy home devices to beat the winter blues. The North Star 10,000 is a light therapy box that comes with 7 years of warranty. The reflector design spreads the light evenly across this therapy box on the sub-surface of the diffuser. With regular use, the fluorescent light bulbs will last to 4-5 seasons.
In a Nutshell
With tight schedule revolving our lives, it is easy for us to neglect our own bodies. But do not choose to forget how important it is to strive for a healthier lifestyle. We also hope by reading this ultimate guide on the best light therapy devices, you would be able to choose which one is perfect for you. Understand what your body needs instead of what your mind wants. If you have problems with any parts of your body, do not avoid in treating them, It is better to prevent than to cure illnesses. We also hope you will start taking the steps in order to achieve a healthier life.