Have you ever lost some hair and felt terrible about it? Nobody wants to lose hair or even go bald. Well, nobody I’ve come across is comfortable with hair loss. Unfortunately, hair loss is one thing many of us will experience in life. Whether as a result of ageing or some naturally-occurring condition, it might happen sooner than you expect. The good news is that you may not require a procedure or hairplant to cover up that baldness. There are several therapies and methods that exists if you desire to regrow your hair. Certainly using a laser hair growth device is one way to grow your hair.
What is Laser Hair Growth?
As a therapy, it uses low-level laser light technology to stimulate hair growth from the follicles. A laser hair growth device is a tool that uses red light, 630-670nm in wavelength, to correct disruptions in the hair growth cycle caused by conditions such as androgenic alopecia. There is a growing awareness in the use of laser therapies, and there are several brands out on the market. Picking the right product is key to success and this post is together to provide you with the top 10 laser hair growth reviews for 2019. So this review and buying guide will help you pick the right hair growth device to regrow dormant hair.
I have lost some hair at some point in the past; genes! I went in search of a solution and i found quite a number of them. Seems like, it was difficult to find the right product at the time, and I do not want you to go through the same difficulty as I did. Truth is, with the numerous products out there, it is easy to be deceived, swindled or cheated without the right information. This is an awesome read and it’s worth your time. I hope this guide truly guides you to make the right choice.
Buying Guide: Factors to consider when choosing a Laser Hair Growth Device
- FDA Approval: This is, perhaps, one of the first things to look out for. The Food and Drug Administration is the main body responsible for protecting public health through careful regulation of manufactured and imported foods, drugs and other products that qualify as health needs. The agency ensures the safety, efficiency and efficacy of such products as human and veterinary drugs, medical devices and biological products. Before you make that payment, be sure that FDA cleared this product. Otherwise, you may just be buying more problems for yourself. Not to worry, all of the products reviewed in this post have the FDA clearance for safety and efficiency.
- Comfortability: Trust me, I have been there. You don’t want to use a medical device that becomes a bug. You don’t want to wear a laser helmet for instance, and be adjusting every other minute. Plus a badly designed product might even cause a headache. And if it doesn’t sit well on your head, it might not work because the lasers may not get the right amount of contact with your scalp. It is important that you read reviews like this to have an idea of products to choose from. Remember, comfort is key. Some of the laser devices reviewed here go further to provide foam cushions on the inside; some have side columns that provided grip. Primarily, they are all ergonomically designed to sit properly on the scalp.
- Helmet or Cap? Perhaps you’re new to the laser hair growth therapy. There are basic things you should know. Most of the products on the market are either made as helmets or caps. It is left for you to decide which you prefer. While this may seem superficial, your lifestyle is a key determinant here. Do you have a sedentary lifestyle or always on the move? Do you have 30 minutes or more everyday to spare for a hair treatment or you’d rather multitask? These are important questions. If you’re like me that works from home most if the time, any of the two should do. But if you’re pressed for time and would rather get your hair treatment during a walk out or while running a shopping errand, get yourself a laser cap after read these laser cap reviews below. Their designs look like baseball caps and will complement your look. Also, there are products that have baseball caps included in the package. Some of those I am going to review here too.
- Laser Light or LED? If you ask most of the experts out there, they’ll tell you to pick laser over LED. Some say laser has stronger penetrating power. Others say it has more stimulating efficacy. Whatever the case, the biggest laser hair growth brands use laser technology. This is a low-level laser light technology (LLLT) that penetrates the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles from the base and cause hair growth where it has been lost. It is not that LED light may not work; the problem is with its incoherence. While Laser is coherent, moving at the same frequency and can be focused on specific areas, LED cannot. This is where the distinction lies and the major reason Laser is picked over LED for hair growth therapy.
- Ease and Convenience: You must always ask yourself if the device you’re considering is easy to use and convenient. Does it have a user manual? Is it user friendly? Is it hands free? Does it come with some computer applications for enhanced control? If the product ticks all or most of these boxes, then you should choose it. If you’re that person who will be multitasking, you should seriously consider the ease, convenience and even automation of the device.
- Durability: For many people, durability is a must. Regardless of the product or its use, everyone wants a product that is strong and will stand the test of time. Nobody wants a product that will break down or pack up midway. That is no value for money spent. There are thousands of brands and models out there, seeking for attention and patronage. So as a buyer, don’t be swayed by the exterior beauty or catchy colours. Investigate the efficiency and strength of the product before you make that purchase. The manufacturer is also important here and place of manufacture. Many Americans prefer products manufactured in the US because of quality assurance and safety.
- Shape and Size: As humans, we have different shapes and sizes of heads. It’s natural. That means that we would need different sizes of laser hair growth helmets or caps. I remember the first time I bought a laser helmet; I was clueless and did not pay much attention to the size. And I ordered online and it came small. It took a lot of time and effort to have it replaced. Bottom line; be sure to confirm the size of the device you are ordering before you do; so you don’t end up getting something too small or too large. On shape, various laser hair growth devices are of different types, design and shape. They are shaped as a dome, a motorbike or bicycle helmet, and a baseball cap. It is left for you to decide which suits you and which you should buy. This review of top 10 best laser hair growth devices takes all of these into consideration.
- Number of Diodes: Each device, helmet or cap, comes with its own specific number of diodes. Some have as many as 272 diodes designed to penetrate the scalp and stimulate hair follicles. The understanding is that the more the diodes and the wider it is spread, the more it can cover the entire scalp area. This is another factor that you should consider the next time you decide to purchase a laser hair growth device.
- Weight: The weight of the device you’re considering is another major factor to consider. You are going to wear the laser system on your head, and therefore important to go for lighter devices. Personally, I’ll advise you stick with devices not heavier than 4 pounds. It won’t make sense for your head or neck to suffer so much weight because you’re trying to grow some hair.
Top 10 Best Laser Hair Growth Devices 2019
Kiierr Laser Hair Growth System
The Kiierr272Premier Laser Hair cap is a portable, high end ball cap style LLLT device that uses 272 medical-grade laser diodes (laser diodes are preferred over LED’s as the light emitted is more focused. This translates to more hair regrowth) at the 650nm wavelength to treat hair loss and help restore thinning hair.
This product is FDA cleared to be safe and effective by both women and men. It is extremely lightweight at only 2.4lbs. It features a nicely designed baseball style cap which provides that familiar wearability unlike some of the more uniquely designed laser helmets.
The portable nature of this laser cap (comes with a rechargeable battery pack clip worn on your waist) allows you to comfortably perform household chores while performing your treatment; and the light weight design makes it extremely comfortable for the 30 minute treatment period.
You can even travel out of your home to perform your daily tasks with its easy, portable design.
Kiierr products adhere to strict ISO manufacturing standards and rated for at least 15,000 hours of use, so rest assured these laser caps are built to last. Kiierr offers an impressive 2 year product warranty and 7 month money back guarantee giving its customers enhanced peace of mind.
Operation is simple. Place the helmet on your head, clip the portable battery pack to your waist, press the power on button once and that’s it! The cap will even turn itself off after the 30 minute treatment time so you don’t have to worry about time tracking. You will use this device just 30 minutes every other day until achieving your desired results. Like most LLLT devices, you’ll typically see results within 2-6 months of use.
This device is fabulous and has a price point to match. You’ll experience great results and fantastic customer service without spending thousands!
Features of The Kiierr Laser Hair Growth System
- 650nm optimal wavelength LLLT.
- The device weighs under 2 pounds.
- Uses 272 medical grade lasers for optimal coverage.
- Includes automated time tracking and auto-shut off.
- Covers most parts of the head and scalp.
- Is completely portable and hands free for convenience.
- Very easy to use with manual included.
- 100% 7 months growth guarantee, meaning you’ll get you money back if no result is noticed after 7 months of recommended use.
- The Kiierr System is FDA Cleared for both women and men.
- Fully automated for enhanced convenience and comfort.
- Uses only Medical grade laser diodes for optimal results.
iRestore Laser Hair Helmet System
If there is anything consistent with customer reviews of iRestore Laser Hair Growth System, it is the emphasis on comfort. Comfort is key when undergoing such a treatment, and iRestore is not taking it for granted. You may not have seen any sign yet of alopecia. But if your family has a history and you want to prevent it or stop the hair loss progression, this might just be the answer. Losing hair isn’t on anyone’s bucket list. It is not exactly a box we want to tick. But it happens. When it does, there are non-invasive therapies you can use. This is one of them.
Armed with 51 medical grade lasers and LEDs, hair follicles at the base of your scalp absorbe the radiate light energy . This is what causes the stimulation that results in the rejuvenation of old hair and growth of new ones. This helmet can be used alone, but experts advise it is better to combine this treatment with other methods. This may include shampoo, minoxidil, finasteride or supplements. iRestore laser helmet tops my list of top 10 best laser systems for hair growth for many reasons, and top on that is comfort.
iRestore has no side effects. It is not a drug and has no additives. Tested by Intertek for compliance and safety, the device combines lightweight, comfort and durability for enhanced performance. This might just be what you’ve been looking for. And why not? It ticks most of the boxes reviewed earlier. This product rating is 4.0 of 5 stars.
How to Use
This is perhaps one of the most easy laser hair growth device to use. Not only does it have some automated enhancements, it comes with an attached band that ensures it stays comfortably on your head. The hands free remote control device has a start and stop button and a timer that makes control easy. You can read more details about irestore reviews here.
Features of iRestore Laser Hair Growth System
- 650nm optimal wavelength red light.
- The device weighs 1.74 pounds.
- Combines both laser light and LED for treatment.
- Comes with a clear timer display for monitoring treatment.
- Covers most parts of the head and scalp.
- Has a hands free device for convenience.
- Very easy to use with manual included.
- 100% 6 months money back guarantee, meaning you’ll get you money back if no result is noticed within 6 months.
- The FDA cleared it.
- Fully automated for enhanced convenience and comfort.
- Combination of laser and LED is an added advantage.
Illumiflow 272 Diodes Laser Helmet
The Illumiflow device is the second product in this review for many reasons. Certified by the FDA, this device features 272 premium laser diodes that effortlessly sends waves down your scalp. Like many other laser hair growth brands, this product is clinically tested to produce positive results. The Illumiflow is a Class 2 medical laser cap that is safe and efficient. It uses the low-level laser technology with its red light beaming seamlessly and piercing through your scalp.
The FDA heavily regulated Illumiflow Laser Cap. And it follows through several safety processes for enhanced usability. The manufacturers assure that you only need 20-30 minute window to see results as the laser reaches the base of your hair follicles, strengthening, rejuvenating and regrowing every strand. The lasers are calibrated up to 650nm for optimised penetration and features a cooling technology to protect your scalp. It is great for both men and women.
This device has the look of a motorcycle helmet but feels much more comfortable. So think about commiting as little as 25 minutes everyday for your hair growth. All you have to do is put on your laser cap and watch it do what it is designed to do. And if you’re confused about the right product, you might want to consider Illumiflow. It has a rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars.
How to Use
Illumiflow helmet has 272 diodes, meaning it has very wide coverage across the scalp. It comes as a dome-shaped device and a supplementary baseball cap. It means you can cover the device with the baseball cap and move around town. A 20-30 minute daily treatment should do.
Features of Illumiflow Laser Helmet
- It features 272 premium diodes for enhanced coverage.
- It has a net weight of 4 pounds.
- 650nm laser calibration
- It uses the low-level laser to technology.
- It is easy to use by both men and women.
- Clinically proven and approved by the FDA.
- Quite affordable compared to competition.
- Requires very little time commitment.
- It is safe and painless.
- It may not cover down the back of your hair towards the neck area.
Theradome PRO LH80 – Medical Grade Laser Hair Growth Helmet
If you have never heard the name Theradome, you probably have never shopped for a laser hair growth helmet. This brand is a household name in laser health technology. Its PRO LH80 is a medical grade device that the FDA cleared. So you have nothing to worry about safety. It works by thickening existing hair follicles; to prevent hair loss and regrow new ones. The 80 medical grade lasers has a wavelength of 650nm. Manufacturers claim it can penetrate to depths of 5nm within the scalp to stimulate hair growth.
And if you’ve got alopecia, a condition that leads to hair loss, you might want to try out theradome laser. All that require is some time commitment everyday for about 120 days or more. This largely depends on the true condition of your hair. And because several studies have shown that low-level laser light technology has no side effects, this could just be what you have been looking for. What’s more? You can use Theradome alongside other therapies or even a transplant.
This device really looks good. I must advise that you resist the temptation of riding with it. With several expert recommendations in the bag, Theradome is a highly competitive hair growth laser helmet. Whether you’re a man or woman, it is very easy to use. Unlike LEDs, this laser technology uses cool laser phototherapy for hair growth. This means you don’t even have to worry about heat. This product has rating about 3.1 stars out of 5.
How to Use
The conspicuous green button at the front of the helmet is very instructive. Be sure to charge the batteries as frequently as you should. Place the helmet on your head ensuring that it covers properly, turn it on and let it work for 20 minutes everyday for at least 6 months. You don’t have to worry about watching the clock; the device has a 20 minute timer for each treatment session.
Features of Theradome Pro LH80 Laser Helmet
- It is cordless and requires no additional hardware.
- Weighs just over a pound.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Contains 80 medical grade lasers.
- Optimal wavelength of 650nm for deeper penetration.
- Deep penetration technology.
- Uses the safe LLLT technology.
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied within 6 months.
- FDA cleared, regulated and approved.
- It is very easy to use.
- Not suitable for pregnant, breastfeeding women or patients with cancer.
Laser Hair Growth iHelmet – Low Level Light Therapy Hair Loss Treatment for Men & Women
This product by iHelmet is the perfect combination of performance and modernity. We have seen class, durability and style with the previous brands. iHelmet introduces something new. It’s a blend of convenience and technology, especially if you’re tech savvy. This super smart hair growth device features 200 laser diodes that penetrate deep into to scalp. The FDA cleared this iHelmet LTD200S and both men and women can use it. But that is not all. This device gives you total personalised control that allows you to choose between 7 different treatment modes. This is based on your specific need.
The iHelmet LTD200S is a third generation laser device that aids hair stimulation from the follicles. It works by focusing laser energy through the scalp, causing strands of hair to regrow. And because there are several treatment zones, you can choose the specific zone that fits your trouble areas. A lot of thought went into designing this product. The soft rubber fitting tabs ensure that the helmet fits properly. So the next time you think about getting a hair regrowth laser that sits well on your head, this could just be what you need.
And I did mention a smartphone app. Yes, that is what you use to tailor your treatment zone as well as monitor progress. You can take baseline pictures, create a treatment routine, as well as customised zone approach. The app does not only keep you on track, ensuring that you stick to your routine; it helps you see results as they come up. All you need to do is stick to the treatment plan every other day for at least 16 weeks. After you have seen sufficient results, you can use the device as frequently as you seem necessary to maintain hair density. This one takes a whopping 3.9 stars out of 5.
How to Use
iHelmet contains 200 laser diodes, which is impressive. Wear it on properly, set the switch and let it work for between 20 and 30 minutes every day for about 16 weeks.
Features of iHelmet LTD200S Laser Hair Growth Helmet
- Contains 200 laser diodes divided into 7 different sections to suit various treatment zones.
- Possesses a US FDA and European CE clearance.
- The medical low level laser is at 650nm by 5MW for good penetration.
- The device features a Smartphone app to help create routines and monitor progress.
- Also features Auto Stable Energy (ASE).
- Smart technology for enhanced control and efficiency.
- FDA and CE clearance assures of safety.
- ASE means a sudden drop of rise in voltage cannot easily affect.
- Treatment plans help pay attention to specific needs.
- Very comfortable to wear; sensor should stop treatment is there is no close proximity with your head.
- It is quite pricey.
GrivaMax 272 Pro FDA Cleared Hat for Hair Regrowth Medical Treatment Alopecia
Looking for an effective cure for alopecia? GrivaMax offers this FDA cleared laser cap that provides medical treatment for hair regrowth. It is also designed to cater for hair thinning, balding and other hair loss conditions. This GrivaMax Laser cap also comes with a baseball cap that perfectly covers the device. Amazing right? I think so too. With 650nm laser, you can be sure of deep penetration into the scalp to rejuvenate and reawaken the dormant hair. It stimulates the follicles for new hair growth too.
GrivaMax Laser cap has 272 diodes for enhanced coverage. Surgery may not always be the answer. The LLLT is a proven alternative, and this product is a competitive model on the market. Whether it is as a result of diet, age, androgenic alopecia, stress, or some other health problems, you may want to try out this non-invasive therapy. This device works in a very peculiar way. Using light treatment, it offers you better cellular respiration. And this improves the follicle cells functionality for better stimulation and eventual hair growth.
GrivaMax combines Minoxidil 5% with a DHT blocker as well as microneedling to give you the results you desire. Total power of 1360mW and Output voltage of 11.1V give it the stability it requires to function optimally. The stylish and flexible sports cap gives it an attractive look. It is painless and very safe too. It should be between 12 and 25 weeks of use to see the results. The rating on this one is 3.7 out of 5 stars.
How to Use
This is one product I have personally used at some point. The baseball cap design makes it possible to use this device on the move. The battery is rechargeable, so just have it charged up, put it on and go about your normal business.
Features of GrivaMax 272 Pro Laser Cap
- Portable, convenient and very discreet.
- Comes with a user manual and EVA leather carry case for easy storage and mobility.
- Contains 272 laser diodes.
- Dimension: width of 6.69 inch, length of 7.48 inch and depth reaching 3.15 inches.
- Features a rechargeable power pack about 5000mAh.
- User manual for easy instructions.
- Flexible sports cap provides great exterior.
- Device comes with a headband for enhanced comfort.
- 6 Month money back guarantee.
- Has no side effects.
- Might require a lot of patience.
iGrow Laser Hair Growth Helmet: Restoration & Regrowth Treatment System for Hair Loss
I don’t know how long you have been battling with a patch that reveals your scalp. Do you just feel too old with that bald, or you need some hair to make you look stylish and all? Not to worry, there are several laser therapies on the market and you don’t have to resort to surgery. This is another hair growth laser product that is quite beginning to make a statement on the market. It’s exterior design is also a remarkable sight to behold. This device provides double action as it combines red laser and LED light diodes for efficient hair rejuvenation. iGrow laser helmet promises to make your hair fuller, thicker and healthier.
By utilizing both laser light and LED light technology, the effectiveness of this device is enhanced. It energizes hair follicles from the base and causes hair regrowth. iGrow is FDA 501 cleared for safety. It has been reviewed and published by two different peer reviewed clinical studies to achieve results up to 35% in men and 37% in women; strengthening weak hair and giving it that luscious look we all need. But that is not all. iGrow is where treatment meets relaxation. With 2 adjustable headphones, you can connect an listen to music, watch movies and shows, and play video games.
So you can hook up via the AUX loop and get entertained or stay up to date while you grow some hair. Can it get better than this? This hands free and convenient laser hair regrowth helmet is getting rave reviews globally at the moment for all that it offers. So for just 30 minutes every day, you can enjoy this goodness. iGrow Laser Hair Growth helmet is rated 3.7 out of 5 stars.
How to Use
iGrow has certain added features that make hair growth time fun. It has headphones that you can connect to external devices and listen to music or watch movies while you grow some hair. With this device you also require just 30 minutes of your time every day. Always ensure it is properly placed on your head each time to enhance laser penetration.
Features of iGrow Hair Growth Laser Helmet
- Weighs 3.4 pounds.
- Features headphones to hook up to music, movies and video games as you get treatment.
- Uses both red laser and LED light diodes.
- Also features 4 adjustable columns to help sit comfortably on user’s head.
- Shaped like a cyclist’s helmet.
- Elegantly built for comfort.
- It is FDA 501 cleared.
- Comes with headphones and mp3/ipod interface.
- Adjustable columns helps with weight distribution.
- Money back guarantee within the first 6 months.
- It is quite cost effective.
- Doesn’t cover every part of the head.
Ghxt Laser Hair Growth System, Laser Helmet Hair Growth Promote Hair Regrowth
Okay, take a moment to take your mind off everything you know about laser hair growth helmets. And if you think you’ve seen it all, you better think again. Manufacturers are truly working so hard to outdo themselves. Ghxt is not left out. Their laser hair growth system for both men and women comfortably makes my guide for top 10 laser hair growth devices. You don’t even have to break the bank for this one. Compared to other systems out there, this is a budget hair growth helmet.
Using laser technology, its benefits are enormous and it’s designed to stimulate hair growth. Whether it’s treatment for baldness, hair loss or thinning, this might just be the solution you’ve always wanted. The Ghxt laser hair growth helmet can be used alone or combined with other hair loss treatment therapies. Another side, the device contains 80 diodes, beautifully developed for efficiency. Ghxt recommends daily use for 20 to 30 minutes to achieve results. The helmet also has 21 laser heads at a wavelength of 640 to 678 nm. It is claimed that you will see results in as. little as 3 months of diligent use.
The package comes with the Hair Regrowth Helmet, 1 USB Cable, a User Manual and a Charging Plug. The device is also designed to treat seborrheic alopecia and generate hair regrowth where it has been lost. It is hands free and easy to use, with an optimal coverage of the entire scalp area. So the next time you’re looking for a non-invasive solution to hair loss, you might want to consider this product. It has a rating of 3.5 of 5 stars.
How to Use
The Ghxt laser helmet follows, more or less, the same procedure. It’s a helmet and can be worn. It has a wide covering. Just switch it on once properly placed on your head and let it do its work for about 30 minutes everyday. Repeat the process until you get the desired results.
Features of Ghxt Laser Hair Growth Helmet
- Package includes USB Cable, a User Manual and a Charging Plug.
- 80 diodes for optimal coverage.
- Has a sleek exterior design.
- Only requires about 30 minutes application each day.
- Wavelength between 640-678 nm.
- Comfortable and easy to use.
- Requires little time commitment everyday.
- Designed to cater for several hair loss problems.
- Uses low level light technology for enhanced safety.
- It is a budget product, compared to other brands.
- Might lack some durability.
HairMax LaserBand 82. Fastest Laser Hair Loss treatment
HairMax comes with a unique design that is unprecedented. A sleek band that runs from one ear to the other, sitting comfortably on your head appears quite comfortable and stylish. HairMax promises a unique formula that treats hair loss, stimulates new hair growth, strengthens and thickens hair, activates hair follicles, reverses thinning process, rejuvenates aging hair and repairs damaged hair. The design also means that you can place the band at the specific area that treatment is required. From roots to ends, this device has been clinically proven to produce positive results. It is one of the leading laser hair growth systems on the market.
The HairMax laserband has 82 diodes of laser light, without any LED technology. It is regarded as one of the fastest laser systems in the world, as it requires just 90 seconds of use for 3 days every week.Besides, It is FDA cleared and its medical grade 82 laser modules are designed to reach deep within the scalp and promote hair growth. Its patented hair parting design ensures that hair is parted to allow laser energy pass through and reach the follicles. The hair parting teeth, laser light density and the laser light intensity all work in unison to ensure a highly effective hair loss recovery for you.
The laserband is lightweight, portable, convenient and comfortable. These are qualities that everyone desires surely. The light is also cool and the scalp is not heated up. Also, the battery pack is not heavy and does not require carrying around. This product is rated 3.5 of 5 stars.
How to Use
The method of use is basically the same for most of these products. Just place the band on your head, each end on either side of the head just above the ears. Once it is resting comfortably on your head, turn it on and let it work for 90 seconds per time. Do this 3 days every week for at least 6 months and you should begin to see results.
Features of HairMax Hair Growth Laserband
- It has the shape of a band.
- Has 82 laser diodes.
- The device weighs 2.6 pounds.
- Does not contain any LED.
- The band curve has patented parting teeth on the inside to create room for laser penetration.
- Comfortable fit for most people.
- Requires very little time commitment; only 90 seconds for 3 days weekly.
- Quite affordable.
- Has FDA clearance for safety.
- It is lightweight and convenient.
- Lacks all round coverage as a result of the design.
Grand Arcade Laser Hair Growth System
It is not everyday you find a hair regrowth laser product that is as affordable as the Grand Arcade laser device. Whether it is thinning hair or outright loss, the makers of Grand Arcade are confident that this product is designed for you. The Pro Laser Cap is a portable device. It is designed like a dome so you can easily wear it on your head and watch it perform. Low Level Laser Light has been clinically proven to stimulate hair growth from the follicles and ensure you regain loss hair. For most of the time, you may shed dead hair before new strands can emerge.
This device comes with an auto timer that turns it off after every 30 minutes of treatment. And for what it’s worth, it comes with freebies in the pack, including a baseball cap. What this means is that you can wear the baseball cap on the laser cap so you go about other business during treatment. Whether you’re exercising or driving through town, you can grow some hair. The package comes with a Laser Hair Restore Cap, USA plug and charger, as well as an instruction manual. There is no reason this product should not make my top 10 laser hair growth systems review.
It also includes a Black zippered storage case, power unit and cord, a black & white baseball cap and a Restore Your Hair eBook. So whether it’s a bald, medical condition or genetics, this might just be what you need. This is a 3.7 star rating.
How to Use
This is a baseball cap design that makes its use discreet. It is also very comfortable as you only need to put it on, turn it on and watch it do its work. Use it for 30 minutes everyday for results.
Features of Grand Arcade Laser Hair Growth System
- It is dome shaped for ergonomic advantage.
- Includes several gift items including a baseball cap.
- Uses LLLT technology.
- It is 100% natural.
- Cost is effective.
- The device is FDA approved.
- Only requires about 30 minutes everyday.
- Includes free gifts for added value.
- Promotes multi tasking.
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied within 3 months of purchase.
- Features only 81 diodes.
Benefits of Using a Laser Hair Growth Device
The hair is a very important part of the human body. Apart from its healthy benefits and protective function, it is a naturally occurring beauty accessory. But often, we tend to lose hair (literally) due to natural or healthy forces. This is why experts have discovered ways to regrow one’s lost hair, especially using non-invasive methods like the laser device. So what exactly are the benefits of using a laser hair growth device?
- Hair Growth: It is already established that the main function of a laser hair growth device is hair growth. So if you naturally don’t grow sufficient hair, this is a method you can try. And if what you desire is fuller luscious hair, you may also want to try out a laser device. Their design in order to stimulate hair growth by acting on the follicles at the base of the scalp.
- Hair Regrowth: Apart from growing hair, there is also hope for those who wish to regrow lost hair without surgery or transplant. If you are suffering from alopecia or other forms of medical conditions that cause loss of hair or baldness, a laser device can work for you. And most of the time, deadness of a particular part of the scalp or within the follicles can daunt hair growth. So this device can stimulate and rejuvenate the follicles to cause regrowth where hair has been lost.
- Safe Treatment for Thinning Hair: This is another known benefit of a laser hair growth treatment. While it is difficult to confirm the total safety of invasive hair treatment methods like a transplant, a laser hair growth system is a noninvasive method. The FDA cleared many of them for safety. This proves that they are safe and have no known side effects.
- Cost Effective: If you know how much it costs to do a hair transplant, you’ll understand why this is a cheaper alternative. Almost quality laser hair growth products cost between $400 and $1,500 US. The only downside is the fact that you have to wait for at least three months before you can start noticing results. But compared to hair transplant, an effective laser device is a no brainer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is laser hair growth therapy safe?
For most of the laser hair growth devices out there, it is a safe therapy. Certainly, these products I have reviewed here are especially safe and do not cause any damage to your hair or scalp. Be careful though, there could be some other products out there that aren’t safe. Just be sure to look out for an FDA clearance.
- Does the treatment come with side effects?
Again, many of the laser hair growth devices out there do not have side effects. As long as it does not contain drugs or harmful chemicals, you have nothing to worry about. So these products reviewed in this post are free of side effects.
- How long do you need to use a laser hair growth device to see results?
The duration of usage depends on the product. Some products require you use continuously for as long as 6 months before results will be noticed. Some other products only require 3 months before signs of results are noticed. Daily usage, as seen in this post, range from 90 seconds to 3 minutes per session.
- Does a laser device cause scalp heating?
Good and quality laser systems do not heat. In fact, superior brands attached cooling technology to ensure that the treatment is soothing and convenient. So be sure you get the right product or you might end up burning your scalp. That is why you should choose from any of the products above.
- Can laser treatment for hair growth be combined with other hair growth methods?
It is also quite difficult to answer this question plainly. And it is possible for some products, but maybe impossible for some others. You can use most of the products on this guide in combination with other treatments like supplements and other therapies. Besides, it is difficult to speak for any product outside this post.
This post reviewed the top 10 best laser hair growth systems of 2019. Finally you have seen what the laser device is; how it works; the top 10 products; how to choose; and the benefits of using laser devices. You no longer have to spend huge funds on hair transplant when you can choose from any of the non-invasive methods reviewed here. The clear winner of this review is the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System.
With a combination of both laser and LED technologies and enhanced automation, you can tell why it is the preferred choice. Also based on your needs, budget and preference, you can pick any of the products that suits you. However, I personally recommend iRestore. More guides will be brought your way as newer innovations are introduced. Thanks for reading.