Hair loss is one unpleasant reality which so many people have to deal with at some point of their lives. A lot of people worry about how the loss of their hair affects their general appearance as it continues to be a common experience. Studies have shown that 66% of men will go through hair thinning by the time they’re 35 and 85% by the time they’re 50. About 25% of women, on the other hand, will experience some thinning of their hair by the time they’re up to the age of 50. This just goes to show the extent to which hair loss is common even though women obviously do not generally experience as much hair loss as men do.
Owing to the hair loss experiences which many people continue to have; and the fact that more and more people are seeking remedies;more and more products have kept showing up on the market as remedies to hair loss. Many of these products come in the form of sprays, hair plugs, powders, lasers and some people even go through cosmetic procedures to try and treat the condition.
However, some of these hair restoration products and procedures do not always produce the best results. In fact, most times, it just leaves people spending a lot of money without getting the desired results. As a matter of fact, some of these products may come with negative effects for the users. This article will do a review of one product that has been tested and trusted to produce the desired results without putting you at any risks of side effects- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System reviews. This product is the best laser hair growth device that you should try at least once! We’ll take a look at it very shortly in this iRestore reviews post.
What Causes Hair Loss?
A number of different factors can be responsible for the loss of your hair. Here are some of those:
- Hair loss can be hereditary and as a matter of fact, this is the most common cause of hair loss. People who have a family history of baldness may also experience this kind of hair loss. Hair loss can begin as early as when one is in their puberty years. This hereditary hair loss is typically triggered by certain sex hormones.
- Some medical conditions can also lead to the loss of hair. These conditions include alopecia areata, thyroid disease, and infections of the scalp sucks as ringworm. Other diseases which can cause scarring can lead to the permanent loss of hair. Such diseases include some kinds of lupus and lichen planus. The changes which can occur as a result of these conditions can take their toll on your hair and make your hair begin to thin.
- Another cause of hair loss could be going through a surgery, a major illness, or even a traumatic experience. When this is the case, however, your hair will usually begin to grow back naturally after some time; and will not require any treatment.
- Pregnancy and childbirth could also trigger the loss of hair due to hormonal changes that can happen during this period. Menopause and birth control pills are additional factors that can lead to the loss of hair. However, loss of hair due to these factors are usually also temporary. This means that the hair can begin to grow back on its own and will not require any treatments.
- Nutrient deficiencies like a deficiency of protein, iron and other essential nutrients can equally lead to thinning and loss of hair.
- Some medications taken for the treatment of such medical conditions as arthritis, cancer, depression, high blood pressure and heart problems can also lead to the loss of hair.
- Hairstyles too can take their toll on your hair and begin to cause thinning. When you make hairstyles that place a lot of pressure on the hair follicles by tightly pulling the hair back; it can also lead to traction hair loss.
- Traumatic experiences which can cause shock like the loss of a loved one can cause hair loss. Other conditions that could cause hair loss could be things like extreme weight loss or a high fever.
- A hair pulling disorder called trichotillomania can equally lead to the loss of hair. People who suffer from this condition usually pull out their hair compulsively.
Laser Therapy for Hair Growth
Generally, low level laser therapy which is also called red light therapy or cold laser therapy sends photons into the scalp. When the weak cells absorb these photons, hair growth is stimulated causing hair which has been previously been lost to regrow.
As common knowledge, laser therapy is non-invasive, pain free, mostly effective and typically has no side effects. They also save you a lot of time and energy as you can carry it our from the comfort of your home; and while going about your daily activities However, it can also have a few downsides:
- Laser treatment for hair growth takes time: You would typically have to undergo a good number of therapy sessions and for a number of months before you begin to see the results you look forward to. As a matter of fact, you might have to continue the therapy for the rest of your life to ensure that your hair doesn’t begin to thin all over again after you’ve stopped.
- It may not produce the desired results: While the laser therapy is mostly effective and would typically help to regrow thinning hair, results usually vary. This means that not everyone who uses the therapy will see positive results. While some people may begin to get good results and even quickly too, others may not experience any difference after the treatment. In addition, people in the advanced stages of hair loss may find the treatment a lot less effective than people who have only just started to experience the thinning of their hair.
- It costs quite a lot of money: Undergoing laser treatments are actually very expensive. This treatment can require you to spend thousands of dollars in a single year.
- It may interact with some medications: People taking photosensitizing medication typically become a lot more sensitive to light. This makes the red light therapy a bad option for hair loss treatment for such people.
- Long term safety and effectiveness are not guaranteed: The FDA classifies laser devices as medical which means that they are neither tested nor scrutinized as much as other medicines before they are approved. This also means that the effectiveness and safety of these devices in the long term are not guaranteed.
The iRestore Laser Hair Growth System is an FDA-cleared medical device which makes use of laser technology with clinical strength to provide remedies to issues of hair thinning and help already thinning hair grow fuller and healthier. A lot of men and women, as we have already noted, are suffering from genetic hair loss which is also known as androgenic alopecia. The iRestore system is a system that uses a pain free; and non invasive red light therapy to help enable healthier and thicker hair.
In addition, this hair growth system is a light weight, hands-free system that allows you to carry out your hair growth therapy while still going about your daily activities without any interruptions. What’s especially good about this system is that it is totally free from drugs; and so does not put you at the risk of side effects.
Generally, if you use the iRestore laser hair growth system as you should, you can expect to begin seeing results within three to six months even though individual results may vary.
How Does It Work?
The iRestore system stimulates growth for your hair, one skincell after another, one follicle after another using a light therapy. Your hair follicles absorb the light energy it comes with enabling cell metabolism and increasing the production of energy. This process helps to elongate the growth cycle of your hair as well as trigger dormant hairs hence preventing balding, thinning and receding hairlines.
Physicians also recommend using products like minoxidil, finasteride, or hair-growth shampoo; and other supplements alongside the iRestore hair laser system to guarantee quicker and even better results.
How to Use
Using this hair growth system is pretty easy. All you need to do is place the device on your head and switch it on. You need to leave it on on your head for up to 25 minutes about every other day; and that’s basically all there is to it. 3 to 6 months of consistent use should be enough to bring you your desired results.
It is advisable that you use one day breaks in between your 25 minute sessions. This is mostly because over stimulating the hair follicles may have even negative effects on the process of restoration.
Other things to note in this iRestore reviews are:
- The lights that come with the iRestore laser hair growth helmet can damage your eyes ; so you should try not to look into the lights.
- The device is compatible with class IIa to V on the Norwood-Hamilton Scale, class I to II on the Ludwig-Savin scale; and class I to IV on the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Scale.
- This also means you need to check your personal compatibility on these scales.
- If you are dealing with really severe hair loss, this device is not for you.
- If you are taking medications that affect the sensitivity of your skin to light, you should consult with your doctor or physician before starting this regimen if you are thinking about it.
How Long Should You Use The iRestore System?
It is the best to use the iRestore Laser Hair Growth system for as long as it takes for you to begin to see results. However, it is expected, as earlier mentioned, that you should begin to see positive results within 3 to 6 months of using the product.
Additionally, you can use this product for long periods of time if you’re following the instructions given. Note also that it is best to continue using the product; even after you have begun to see your expected results. This is because if you stop the treatment, you may find that your hair is beginning to thin again. It is therefore advisable that you continue to use the product infinitely; as long as you are following the instructions given. More than
Who Should Use iRestore Laser Hair Growth System?
The iRestore Laser Hair Growth System works great for both men and women and does not exactly place limitations. However, as already noted in previous sessions, this therapy may not be safe for some users. People who are taking medications for photosensitivity should not use this therapy because interactions may have negative effects.
The safest thing to do before beginning any therapy session is to consult with your doctor or physician to make sure that you are making safe choices. You also should read more iRestore reviews on channels to have a comprehensive look about this product before decision using.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the questions which most users or potential users of iRestore Laser Hair Growth System might have.
Q. Can I use this treatment along with other treatments such as Rogaine, Propecia and things like it?
A. Yes you can. The iRestore system is safe to use with any kind of topical hair growth treatment. As a matter of fact it is okay to use this in additionally to the hair growth routine you already currently use.
Q. If I have hair transplants, can I still use this laser hair growth system?
A. It’s perfectly okay to use this even if you have hair transplants as there are no compatible problems.
Q. How long does it take for the hair to start from after the commencement of this treatment?
A. The most prominent results from using the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System should begin to manifest after about 3 to 5 months of use. However, it could take only a few weeks for you start noticing changes in the condition of your hair.
Here is one of the irestore reviews that I think you should have a look for reference, it is a real experience of one iRestore’s customer: